Progress is looking good at about 70%. This week:
- The ramp in the workshop (Phase 1) has been removed
- The corridor walls have been rendered
- The front wall has been built up in readiness for the window frames
- The timber framing and insulation is well on
- The plumber has run pipe (first fix) and will connect up on his next visit
- Electrician has run much cabling (first fix) to be completed when plaster boarding has been installed
Next week the joiner will continue with framing, insulation and then commence with the plaster boarding.